Paris is not just the capital of France; it' s the capital of fashion and the city of love. Located by the River Seine in the north of France, Paris is reputed for being the most beautiful and romantic city in the world. It is overwhelmed with culture, history, iconic architecture, arty treasures, delicious food and exciting fashion. Europe' s most enchanting city, Paris is known for its many monuments, especially the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Arc de Triomphe, Op ra Garnier, Les Invalides, etc. Paris was home to some of the best artists through history
8 Days / 7 Nights
Day 01: Arrive Paris -‘City of Light’ and ‘The City of Love.’
Upon arrival you will be transferred to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel in Paris. Located in the north of France on the river Seine, Paris has the well-deserved reputation of being the most beautiful and romantic of all cities, bringing with historic associations and remaining vastly influential in the realms of culture, art, fashion, food and design. Dubbed the City of Light (la Ville Lumière) and Capital of Fashion, it is home to the world's finest and most luxurious fashion designers and cosmetics.
Day 02: Paris-4 hrs guided tour with 2nd level Eiffel Tower
Post breakfast proceed for 4 hrs guided tour with 2nd level Eiffel Tower. Experience the best of Paris in a 4-hour city tour that covers the top attractions in the City of Light. Begin your comprehensive Paris city tour with a coach ride through the city to see the most famous landmarks. Travel past the Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Place de la Concorde, Palais de Chaillot, Palais Bourbon (National Assembly) etc. Finally, make your way to Paris' most recognizable sight – the Eiffel Tower – where you'll take the elevator to the second level. You'll have time to take in the amazing views at your leisure. Contributing to the allure of Paris and having served as a source of inspiration for eminent artists from Monet to Matisse, the Seine is unquestionably one of France’s natural treasures. Enjoy a scenic river cruise. This Paris city tour is an ideal introduction for first-timevisitors. Overnight at Hotel in Paris.
Day 03: Paris –Brussels- Amsterdam
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out and proceed to Brussels. Enjoy an orientation tour of Brussels. See the Grand Place and the legendary Mannekenpis statue. And travel to Amsterdam. Amsterdam is one of the greatest small cities in the world. From Amsterdam canals to world-famous Amsterdam museums and historical Amsterdam sights, it is one of the most romantic and beautiful cities in Europe. Canal cruises are a popular way to see the city from the perspective of its canals. Overnight at hotel in Amsterdam.
Day 04: Amsterdam – City tour
Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for Amsterdam city tour. This city tour takes you past the high lights of Amsterdam. With its 6,800 protected houses and monuments, Amsterdam has the largest historic city centre in Europe. The city is well-known for its ring of canals, along which thousands of decorated merchants' residences and warehouses were built in the 17th century, the Dutch Golden Age. But Amsterdam has so much more to offer besides the canals. This live guided city tour will also show you countless interesting and remarkable sights and amazing views outside the historic city centre. Discover highlights such as the Skinny Bridge (MagereBrug), Royal Palace, Albert Cuyp Market and the National Monument on Dam Square. Overnight at hotel in Amsterdam.
Day 05 : Amsterdam – Stuttgart/Mannheim
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out and proceed to Mannheim area by coach. Check in and relax. Rest of the day is free for you. Overnight at Hotel in Mannheim area/Stuttgart.
Day 06: Mannheim area– Zurich- Black forest , Rhine fall boat ride, Zurich orientation tour
After breakfast Check out and visit black forest area. Home of the cuckoo clock, the Schwarzwald (Black Forest) gets its name from its dark, slightly sinister canopy of evergreens. The vast expanse of hills, valleys, rivers and forests stretch from the swish spa town of Baden-Baden to the Swiss border. Then proceed to Zurich. Enroute enjoy Rhine fall boat ride. After Zurich orientation tour - a familiarization tour which covers all the key sights in Zurich, check in to hotel and relax. Overnight at Hotel in Zurich.
Day 07: Zurich - Excursion to Mt.Titlis –Lucerne orientation tour
Post breakfast proceed for excursion to Mt.Titlis. Climb aboard a Rotair, a rotating cable car that affords panoramic Alpine vistas, and ascend to a dizzying height of 10,623 feet (3, 238 meters). Take in 360-degree views and then disembark at Mt Titlis’ snowy summit. Enjoy some free time to visit the magical Ice Palace and ride the Ice Flyer in order to get closer to frozen crevices. Soar down a snow slide in Glacier Park and summon your courage to walk over Europe’s highest suspension bridge, the Titlis Cliff Walk. Enjoy lucerne orientation tour in the evening. Overnight at Hotel in Zurich.
Day 07: Depart Zurich
Post breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to airport for your return flight to Cochin.
- 02 N stay in Paris
- 02 N stay in Amsterdam
- 01 N stay in Mannheim area/Stuttgart
- 02 N stay in Zurich
- All accommodation in 3* hotels
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- 6 Lunches and 7 dinners
- Travel insurance for the tour duration
- Schengen Visa charges
- Tour manager from Alhind Tours & travels
- Return Airfare
- City tax
- Meals other than those specified
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal expenses
- Expenses of personal nature
- Cost of any other services not specified in inclusions
- Tips for guide
- The package is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Surcharges applicable during Special Events & Peak Season
- Early check-in and late check-out are on request basis
- Package is subject to operational upon booking of minimum numbers of passengers, Alhind Holidays reserves the right to cancel/modify the package without prior notice.
- Any change on the schedule due to operational/technical reasons of the Railways/Airways, We are not liable for such change of the schedule.
- Cost of Locker facility, camera or any other expenses if any
- The client should obtain and carry a valid passport (Id proof) at the time of travel
- All incidentals and expenses like laundry, phone calls etc to be charged extra.
- Standard check in time in the hotels is 14. 00 Hrs and check out time is 12 pm, which may vary as per local rules. Early check in/Check out will be subject to availability.
- Group Rates only applicable for minimum of 35 Pax or more
- Sometimes Sight Seeing will be carried out through mini bus or small cabs .
- All/Any expenses passengers might incurred due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation/delays, accidents of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, supplier policies, etc. Alhind merely acts a service broker and does not accept any liability.
- There will be no refund for unutilized services
- Clients are responsible for providing all the documents for visa if required. Issuance of visa is solely under the discretion of the Consulates / Embassies. Our role is to assist you in submission of visa and guide you with the formalities. We do not hold any responsibility in case of any rejection of visas. Cancellation policy will be still applicable even if the visas get rejected.
- In case of visa rejection guest has to pay visa fees for re-apply.
- Baggage allowed is 1 medium sized suitcase and one handbag person.
- Please don't store money and valuables in your checked in baggage. The same should be kept in hand luggage.
- Airlines have restrictions on baggage weight, numbers and dimension. Kindly check the airline website regarding the same before traveling so as to avoid paying excess baggage charges
- Passport should be valid up to six months from the date of return.
- All Rates are Valid for Indian Passport Holders
- It is deemed our detailed terms and conditions applicable have been read, understood and agreed upon.
- Once you process the booking request with us rules & regulations pertaining payments and cancellations will be sent you separately upon request.