Hong Kong lies on south coast of China and is encircled by South China Sea and Pearl River Delta. It is categorised as Special Administrative Region (SAR) and is a part of China but it retains its own currency and legal system. Formerly, Hong Kong used to be a British colony and due to that, it forms a unique travel destination for people around the globe.
6 Days / 5 Nights
Day 01 : Hong Kong - Macau
Arrive Hong Kong Airport, Take direct ferry to Macau (ticket included) Macau City tour Lunch and dinner at local Indian Restaurant Visit: St. Paul church, Kwan Yam temple, Lotus Square, Fisherman Wharf Dinner at local Indian Restaurant Overnight in Macau.
Day 02 : Macau - Hong Kong
Breakfast Transfer to Hong Kong Lunch at local Indian restaurants Transfer to Cruise terminal. Overnight in Cruise.
Day 03 : Hong Kong
Breakfast Transfer from Ferry Terminal to Ocean park With Ocean Park - Set lunch coupon Dinner at local Indian Restaurant Overnight in Hong Kong.
Day 04 : Hong Kong / Cruise
Tour with 1day pass Disneyland Ticket with Disney - Set lunch coupon Dinner at local Indian Restaurant Overnight in Hong Kong Hong Kong / Cruise.
Day 05 : Hong Kong City Tour
Breakfast Lunch at local Indian Restaurant Half day Hong Kong city tour Visit: Repulse Bay, Peak Madame Tussauds, Aberdeen fishing village Jewellery factory, Sky 100 ticket.
Day 06: Hong Kong
Hong Kong Breakfast Departure to Hong Kong Airport.
- Return Air Fare – Singapore Airlines
- 04 Nights Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Half day Hong Kong city tour
- Full day Ocean park tour
- Full Day Disneyland tour
- 01 Nights Cruise in Hong Kong
- All applicable transfer by private coach
- 05 Lunch 04 Dinner at Indian Restaurants.
- 01 Dinner at Cruise
- Return Airport transfer
- All tours and transport on Private Coach
- English Speaking Guide
- Our services do not cover insurance of any kind. It is advisable for you to take an insurance cover for this travel
- Any meals other than those mentioned in Menu.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Supplements for allocation during fairs or congresses and all bank holidays will be reconfirmed upon booking
- Supplements may be added for services during Sunday, bank holidays and night hours
- The above program is just a suggestion. Can be partially or totally changed, adding extra overnight in each of the mentioned cities or introducing other services such as sightseeing tours, local guide services, private visits, meals in typical restaurants etc.
- Rates are valid for Indian citizens only.
- Rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- Early Check In/ Late Check Out/ Interconnecting rooms are subject to availability.
- No booking made.
- The rates are subject to change in case of surcharge/ high season/ conventions periods.
- Re-confirmation procedures can be only done after receiving full payment.
- Unused services for transfers, tours & hotel accommodation are not refundable.
- Any amendments, cancellation after reconfirmation will be subject to cancellation /amendment charges as per the hotel’s and other service Providers’ terms and conditions.
- Passport copies are mandatory for all payments made in foreign currency.
- Standard Check in 1400 Hrs: Check out is 1200 Hrs, which may vary as per local rules.
- Surcharge applicable for flights arriving/departing between 22:00hrs - 07:00hrs.